Have your retirement plans been recently sidetracked because of COVID-19?
When a market downturn arrives, whatever the
cause, it makes sense to re-evaluate your investment portfolio so you can protect what you've worked so hard to build.
Our complimentary eBook covers a series of actions you can take today to help put yourself in a position to both preserve your portfolio from further market declines and to take advantage of lower market prices.
- Don't stop your savings plan-keep it going!
- Continue to maximize your employer contributions for your 401k
- Consider a short-term delay to your retirement
- Consider selling a portion of your equities (stock)
- Be prepared to reinvest back into the market when things stablize